Tuesday 9 October 2012

Tea To Beat The Heat


    So, its not a secret that the heat has been CRAZY lately. I've been complaining endlessly everyday about it. Dosen't matter if its rains because the next day, the craziness starts again. Oh......I know we live in Sunny Singapore but isn't this a tad OTT? 

In a feeble attempt to beat the heat and cool down our heaty bodies, I made some Chrysanthemum & Ginseng tea. Well, I said feeble attempt because it worked. For awhile. Until the sun came up and started to clog the crap out of my pores again.

Note: The photo on the left is not an ad for Ya Kun. My choice was purely based on the fact that this little cup and saucer is sooo cute. The truth is also that I have absolutely no use for such a mini-sized cup and saucer set except for taking photos with.



1 comment:

  1. it's a super cute cup and saucer! didn't know Ya Kun sells them.

    ReplyDelete