Tuesday 18 September 2012

Kiwi Cupcakes


I started out last Friday wanting to make some fruit tarts but clever old me forgot to buy digestive crackers for the tart base so I decided to switch things around and make Kiwi cupcakes instead.

I made a plain Vanilla cupcake base and through some quick surfing on the net, got some ideas for a Kiwi cream cheese topping. To decorate my cupcake, I added a slice of Kiwi fruit on top.

Nothing like a yummy dessert, yeah baby, yeah!

Verdict: This is possibly one of the best cupcakes I ever made! The tangy Kiwi went really well with the cream cheese and the topping in turn went splendidly with the Vanilla cupcake. Mmmmmmmm..........the cupcake was a big hit at our gathering and we all went home with our sweet tooth satiated. As always i wish I decorated it abit better but I have never been a skilled decorator to start with, maybe because by the time I reach this point, I just want to sink my teeth into the goodies!

Ok....I also confess that at this crucial moment, I am also busy dipping my fingers in the topping and finding extra kiwi slices to mop up that Kiwi cream cheese......more! more! more!!!

2 comments:

  1. ps: let's do ICB chicken wings next time I'm in SG! we can devour 12x4 between us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...I am waiting, call me!

    ReplyDelete