Thursday 29 August 2013

Butter Rolls

I love butter and although I am not a major fan of bread, I make an exception for soft fluffy rolls. So, I couldn't resist the urge to try my hand at making Butter Rolls some time back when I happened to see the recipe online.

These bread rolls with a butter pocket in the middle and topped with a yummy butter glaze did not require much fuss and were both cheap and easy to make! They turned out better than I expected. I fretted a little about them not rising but they did rise beautifully and you can check them out the photos below.
Butter and sugar mixture
Dough balls ready to be
shaped and filled
Just before applying glaze and rising
Puffing up beautifully after leaving the rolls in a warm oven for half an hour

Voila! Butter Rolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment